The perfect pairing to any protein dish, or even a salad topping! I don’t believe we should be afraid of carbs, so what better way to enjoy them than with vitamin packed carb balls! I highly recommend you double this recipe… they are just that good.
- 1 mashed sweet potato
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1/2 a cup of organic oats
- 1/4 of a cup of organic unpasteurized grated cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. EVOO
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. fresh cracker pepper
- Juice of half of a lemon
- Juice of a half a lime
- Combine mashed sweet potato, cooked quinoa, oats and cheese to a bowl and stir till combined. Add two beaten eggs and stir till you reach a smooth consistency.
- Now add EVOO, lemon, and juice and stir them in.
- Using an ice scream scoop form mixture into 7-8 balls and lay onto a sheet pan greased with organic coconut oil.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes at 200C.
- Will absolutely last in the fridge up to 5 days, but I highly doubt they will be around till then!