The BEST One-Pot Mushroom Pasta
4 - 6 servings
If you are looking for a creamy pasta recipe – look no further than this mushroom pasta. It is THE best mushroom pasta with ingredients like garlic, parmesan cheese, and mushrooms, the sauce in this mushroom pasta is guaranteed to be a hit for any occasion.
Not to mention how easy it is to make. You know I like to keep things simple for you – which is why this mushroom pasta recipe only requires one pot!
Why You Will Love This Mushroom Pasta Recipe:
- Easy – You know I like to keep my recipes easy for you. And this mushroom pasta recipe is just that! Made in one pot – it doesn’t get easier than that.
- Creamy – You will fall in love with how creamy this sauce is once all the flavors combine into the pasta.
- Versatile – Make this dish gluten-free if you wish! You can even pick a different kind of pasta if you don’t want to use fusilli. The best part about this mushroom pasta is it’s awesome for cold days, dinner parties, potlucks, or ANY DAY.
Garlic: You know how much I love garlic. Even the aroma when cooking with it, garlic is packed with antioxidants and adds the perfect flavor to bring this mushroom pasta to the next level.
Mushrooms: Mushrooms are a rich and low-calorie source of fiber and good for your heart. Not to mention their earthy flavor is what makes this creamy sauce – you will be scooping every last drop out of the pot.
How to Make This Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe:
Add the olive oil, garlic, and mushrooms into a large-sized pot over medium-high heat.
Cook until lightly golden, fragrant, and most of the water evaporates; about 6 – 8 minutes.
Add all of the remaining ingredients to the pot.
Continue to cook and stir the pasta every 3 – 4 minutes to help the ingredients combine and prevent sticking.
Continue to cook for 20 – 25 minutes until pasta is tender, and absorbs most of the liquid and flavors combined.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
Serve immediately with sprinkled red chili flakes and slices of toasted baguette.
Expert Tips & FAQ:
Half & Half: Replace the half + half and parmesan cheese with your favorite substitutes.
Gluten-Free: Use gluten-free fusilli if your wish! You can even pick a different shape of pasta!
Baguette Prep: Prepare your sliced baguette OR sourdough by adding olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add to the pan when hot, and toast on each side until preferred doneness.
How do I store this mushroom pasta recipe? Store this mushroom pasta recipe in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 – 7 days. Reheat to serve.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Creamy Vegan Truffle Pasta Recipe
- White Truffle Vanilla Vegan Mac and Cheese
- Vegan Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta
For more eBooks:
If you want more deliciousness at the click of your finger, be sure to check out FoodByMaria’s Newest Mini Cookbooks. Limited time offer of 3 for $20USD.
For more Greek Recipes:
If you want more Greek Recipes, check out our Free Greek Recipe Mini Cookbook! We also have an incredible APP for you to access at all times (yes, online and offline) all our recipes with a click of your finger – check it out here.
For more amazing recipes:
Loved this recipe? Good! We can give you access to Maria’s most famous recipes, check out our Top Ten Recipes Mini Cookbook! We also have an incredible APP for you to access at all times (yes, online and offline) all our recipes with a click of your finger – check in out here.
The BEST One-Pot Mushroom Pasta
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 6 - 8 garlic cloves minced
- 10 oz. cremini mushrooms sliced
- 1 ½ tbsp. vegetable bouillon paste
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cracked pepper
- 1 tsp. chili flakes
- 300 g dry fusilli pasta
- 1 – 1 ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup half + half cream
- Add the olive oil, garlic, and mushrooms into a large sized pot over medium-high heat.
- Cook until lightly golden, fragrant, and most of the water evaporates, about 6 – 8 minutes.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the pot.
- Continue to cook and stir the pasta every 3 – 4 minutes to help the ingredients combine and prevent sticking.
- Continue to cook for 20 – 25 minutes until pasta is tender, absorbs most of the liquid and flavors combine.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve immediately with sprinkled red chili flakes and slices of toasted baguette.