Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
I friggin’ love roasted red pepper anything, and when adding it to this delicious soup with tomatoes, it makes a really comforting bowl of goodness for the winter season. I love pairing this soup with a sandwich and meal-prepping it for lunches for the week. Try it with things like my Vegan Bagel Sandwich or Crunchy Spinach Wrap. I hope you love this Roasted Red Pepper Soup as much as I do. If you give it a try, make sure to let me know what you think in the comments below.
Why you’ll love this Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe:
- Quick: Make this roasted red pepper soup in 45-minutes
- Vegan: Of course this recipe is vegan-friendly!
- Healthy: Benefit from the health benefits of red peppers and tomatoes
Sweet Peppers: Sweet peppers actually are loaded with vitamin C and vitamin A which is great for supporting your immune system. Only 1/2 a cup of red peppers is 159% of your daily recommended vitamin C intake.
Tomatoes: Tomatoes also hold their own set of health benefits. They are a major source of the antioxidant lycopene, which is linked to several great benefits like reducing your risk of heart disease and cancer. On top of that, they are a great source in:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
I promise this recipe is one you are going to make again, and again. Let me know what you think of it by leaving a review below!
Want something amazing to try? Make sure to check out my amazing garlic confit which can be chipped and topped onto the soup.
How do you make Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup?
This comforting soup recipe is fairly simple to pull together. It also freezes really well if you make too much or want to save some for a quick meal at a later date. Here’s how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- To a sheet pan or roasting pan add all your ingredients apart from the lemon and coconut milk. Cook for 40 minutes or until perfectly golden and roasted
- Transfer the mixture to a high-speed blender, add the coconut milk and lemon. Blend till smooth. Be careful when working with hot ingredients in a high-speed blender, you can let them cool then reheat the soup once blended as an extra precaution if you choose
- Serve hot with fresh thyme and a drizzling of oil
Expert Tips & FAQ:
What other vegetables can I use? You can have fun with the ingredients! Use carrots, squash, apples, beets! Whatever you like the recipe will work perfectly!
Can I freeze this? Absolutely! Store in a tightly sealed container but make sure the soup is completely cooled before freezing.
What can I serve this with? Eat it on its own or serve it as an appetizer. This dish goes great with a panini, wrap, or sandwich.
Other soup recipes you’ll love:
- Vegan Split Pea Soup
- Vegan Baked Potato Soup
- Carrot and Ginger Soup
- Creamy Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Easy Broccoli Soup Recipe
- Vegetable Soup with Vegan Dumplings
For more eBooks:
If you want more deliciousness at the click of your finger, be sure to check out FoodByMaria’s Newest Mini Cookbooks. Limited time offer of 3 for $20USD.
For more Greek Recipes:
For more amazing recipes:
Loved this recipe? Good! We can give you access to Maria’s most famous recipes, check out our Top Ten Recipes Mini Cookbook! We also have an incredible APP for you to access at all times (yes, online and offline) all our recipes with a click of your finger – check in out here.
Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- To a sheet pan or roasting pan add all your ingredients apart from the lemon and coconut milk. Cook for 40 minutes or until perfectly golden and roasted.
- Transfer the mixture to a high-speed blender, add the coconut milk and lemon. Blend till smooth. Be careful when working with hot ingredients in a high-speed blender, you can let them cool then reheat the soup once blended as an extra precaution if you choose.
- Serve hot with fresh thyme and a drizzling of oil!
Tastes Amazing 😍
thank you so much!
Made this soup last night and was BLOWN AWAY! So delicious and flavorful. Thanks Maria for sharing!!
thank you so much for the love, lilly!
It’s a snow day in Ontario and I decided to make this soup I saw posted on IG yesterday. Super quick and easy and best of all, it’s delicious! Thank you Maria, for sharing so many wonderful recipes.
I am so glad you loved this recipe my friend!
This was so delicious and super simple to make. I’m disabled and don’t always have much energy to cook so I’m always looking out for easy yet tasty recipes & this hit the nail on the head. It’s also cheap – bonus!! I made it last week & have just ordered the ingredients to make again. Thanks Maria!
This makes me so happy, Imogen! Thank you so much. I am grateful that this recipe works for you and your budget. Sending love my friend.
This recipe is perfect. So quick and simple yet so flavourful. Absolutely love it!
Thank you so much hun!